Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,144 zł (Rp 19,770,733) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)