Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,546 zł (﷼ 8,556) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)