Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,692 zł (﷼ 9,747) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)