Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,822 zł (1,588,953 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)