Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,451 zł (1,886,624 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)