Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,969 zł (2,633,902 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)