Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,563 zł (2,805,414 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)