Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,528 zł (2,456,851 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)