Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,682 zł (2,399,205 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)