Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,912 zł (3,418,390 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)