Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18372 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,271 zł (Mex$ 23,249) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (about 2 hours ago)