Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,582 zł ($1,847) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)