Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41151 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 188% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,996 zł (Bs 21,862) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (37 minutes ago)