Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01244 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,327 zł (347,832 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)