Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39165 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 178% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,427 zł (Bs 26,623) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (43 minutes ago)