Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06029 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 223% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,087 zł (300,009 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)