Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37252 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,007 zł (Bs 26,862) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)