Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05739 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,683 zł (₨46,754) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)