Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,013 zł (﷼ 23,872,317) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)