Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,315 zł (﷼ 19,016,908) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)