Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25946 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,594 zł (29,269 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)