Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29115 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,485 zł (25,710 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)