Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27089 PLN / LSL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,839 zł (25,247 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (25 minutes ago)