Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14030 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,712 zł (19,332 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)