Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,796 zł (€1,389) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)