Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,185 zł (€2,155) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (43 minutes ago)