Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37204 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,714 zł (15,357 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)