Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37724 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,062 zł (16,069 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)