Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13238 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,857 zł (36,687₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)