Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14178 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,165 zł (29,380₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)