Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.013 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,775 zł (R$ 5,699) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)