Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,483 zł (R$ 6,461) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (41 minutes ago)