Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,074 zł (R$ 2,440) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)