Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,690 zł (R$ 3,638) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)