Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,772 zł (R$ 6,749) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (44 minutes ago)