Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,578 zł (R$ 2,834) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)