Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,535 zł (R$ 5,954) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)