Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.208 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,491 zł (R$ 2,890) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)