Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,353 zł (R$ 3,314) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)