Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,604 zł (R$ 6,528) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (44 minutes ago)