Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,828 zł (€2,357) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)