Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,399 zł (€1,049) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)