Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.332 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,705 zł (€1,778) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)