Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03083 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,631 zł (₨150,181) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)