Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03797 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,426 zł (₨63,888) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)