Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,077 zł (€2,431) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)