Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,322 zł (€2,638) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)