Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,323 zł (€2,399) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)