Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.206 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,630 zł (€2,052) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (about 2 hours ago)