Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,679 zł (€1,121) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (36 minutes ago)