Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,711 zł (€1,495) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (29 minutes ago)