Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,189 zł (€2,368) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)