Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,615 zł (€2,242) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)