Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,105 zł (€2,128) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)