Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,513 zł (€1,489) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)