Cost of living comparison between Marawi, Philippines and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08240 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,965 zł (Php23,849) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)