Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,743 zł (Bs 185,539,853) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)