Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35856 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,875 zł (Bs 35,908) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)