Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01249 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,322 zł (746,518 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)