Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13444 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,540 zł (ARS $26,329) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)