Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26245 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,570 zł (ARS $17,413) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)