Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06137 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,349 zł (136,051 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (37 minutes ago)