Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 zł (55,313 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)