Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06542 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,386 zł (112,893 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (43 minutes ago)