Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.336 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,199 zł (1,558 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)