Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.740 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,738 zł (999 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)