Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,739 zł (€1,312) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)