Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,308 zł (COL$4,169,775) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (24 minutes ago)