Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,958 zł (COL$4,012,102) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (34 minutes ago)