Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07130 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,057 zł (Php98,978) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 3 hours ago)