Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06552 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,548 zł (Php69,409) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)