Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05865 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,061 zł (₨69,231) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)