Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,586 zł (€1,338) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)