Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03072 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,600 zł (₨117,195) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 4 hours ago)