Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00245 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,005 zł (2,039,577 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)