Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 PLN / MMK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,992 zł (985,338 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (42 minutes ago)