Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,709 zł (R$ 5,728) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)