Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,143 zł (R$ 4,532) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)