Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,298 zł (R$ 6,410) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)