Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.047 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,884 zł (Dinar 785) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (30 minutes ago)