Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.515 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,521 zł (Dinar 525) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)