Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.895 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,875 zł (Dinar 796) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)