Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.545 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,247 zł (Dinar 759) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)