Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.810 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,387 zł (Dinar 855) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)