Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.921 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,087 zł (Dinar 412) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)