Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.014 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,706 zł (Dinar 1,069) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)