Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.519 PLN / BHD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 72% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,310 zł (Dinar 410) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)