Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11896 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,949 zł (41,606 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)