Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13892 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,069 zł (29,291 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)