Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,283 zł (Rp 11,757,697) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)