Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,552 zł (Rp 17,776,679) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)