Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45751 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,350 zł (16,065 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)