Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44970 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,021 zł (13,389 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)