Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44094 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,087 zł (16,073 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)