Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41755 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,079 zł (28,927 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)