Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20444 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,539 zł (E£ 17,309) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)