Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20653 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,745 zł (E£ 13,292) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)