Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03694 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,631 zł (Shilling206,590) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)