Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03943 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,135 zł (Shilling79,522) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (24 minutes ago)