Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03640 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,910 zł (Shilling162,372) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)