Cost of living in Malegaon, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,583 zł (₨67,058) in Malegaon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (39 minutes ago)