Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23753 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,325 zł (35,051 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)