Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24345 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,029 zł (45,304 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)