Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27551 PLN / MVR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 94% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,072 zł (22,041 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)