Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12222 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,814 zł ($U47,573) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)