Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11753 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,489 zł ($U46,702) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)