Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11775 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,186 zł ($U61,022) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)