Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11052 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,848 zł ($U61,959) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)