Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,136 zł (Rp 10,589,792) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)