Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20343 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,065 zł (24,896 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (29 minutes ago)