Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,978 zł (5,032 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)