Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,036 zł (4,788 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (30 minutes ago)