Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,395 zł (10,004 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (42 minutes ago)