Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,432 zł (€1,505) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)