Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,662 zł (€1,781) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)