Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,742 zł (€1,071) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)