Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 PLN / BYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,681 zł (13,205,315 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)