Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.763 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,633 zł (2,061 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)