Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,770 zł (1,515,012 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)