Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,359 zł (1,293,646 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)