Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00656 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,424 zł (1,284,035 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)