Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,868 zł (891,200 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (38 minutes ago)